Ashiatsu Massage with Bars
The Barefoot Bars are used for balance and support. You do not have to have a lot of upper body strength to perform Ashiatsu. There are no height or weight restrictions as long as the table can sustain both the weight of the client and the therapist. Ashiatsu treatments are a more effective application of deep tissue massage.
The pressure is constant and evenly maintained. It creates more circulation. More circulation brings about faster healing. Ashiatsu brings about a relaxed state that lasts for hours after a massage service. Clients don’t walk out of a session – they float.
- BARS ARE USED FOR BALANCE AND SUPPORT
- NO HEIGHT OR WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS
- PRESSURE IS CONSTANT AND EVENLY MAINTAINED
- CREATES MORE CIRCULATION
- THERAPIST FEELS LIKE THEY HAVE PERFORMED A DANCE INSTEAD OF A WORKOUT
- THIS THERAPY IS A MORE BALANCED APPROACH TO MASSAGE
The first deep tissue of the day is as good as the last one. There is none of the usual pain associated with deep tissue massage for therapist or client. The therapist gains strength, knowledge and grace while adding diversity and vitality to their work day. So you can do more of what you love, forever.
Ahh…shiatsu Bar Therapy is a trademarked form of Ashiatsu Bar Therapy. It is based on an ancient ayurvedic practice of Chavutti Thirummal. It combines Swedish, Myofascial, and compression techniques that are applied to the body with the therapist’s feet. Thereby, giving the hands and thumbs a rest.
Ashiatsu is an art, where the feet glide effortlessly over the contours of the client’s body. The pressure can be as light as a Swedish massage or the deepest massage a therapist can give. The economy has changed and we have modified and adjusted our program to better fit your needs. This course is focused on the hands-on technique of Ashiatsu.
- 2 DAY CLASS | CLASS SIZE: 2 MIN, 3 MAX
- 18 CEU CREDITS, NCBTMB APPROVED PROVIDER
- COURSE APPROVAL #2011-185 #2013-024
- NCBTMB PROVIDER #403532-0
- 72 HOUR CANCELATION POLICY
- COST: $575 PER PERSON | $50 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT